Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors of public, private, or parochial schools in Monroe, Wayne, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Yates, or Genesee County, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a college in the eight-county area and be pursuing an undergraduate degree in telecommunications, technology, information or data technology, or a related program. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, have a 2.5 GPA, and be active in community service activities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Monroe, Wayne, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Yates, or Genesee
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Information Technology Project Management