This scholarship is for graduating seniors from the Cleveland Metropolitan School in Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the music industry. Applicants may be aspiring professional musicians and/or those seeking to develop skills in professions that facilitate, enhance, and sustain the music industry such as marketing/promotion, radio broadcasting, film/sound recording, audio technician, or law. Applicants must be completing a college preparatory curriculum and be accepted full-time at an accredited college or university (or accredited school of music). Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be US citizens or legal residents with an I-551 permanent residency card or passport stamped "I-551 in effect."
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Comparative Law
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Health Law
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Law and Legal Studies
- International Marketing
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Legal Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Piano and Organ
- Pre-Law Studies
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Intellectual Property Law
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
Must demonstrate a commitment to pursuing a career in the music industry.