Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors from the Cleveland Metropolitan School in Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the music industry. Applicants may be aspiring professional musicians and/or those seeking to develop skills in professions that facilitate, enhance, and sustain the music industry such as marketing/promotion, radio broadcasting, film/sound recording, audio technician, or law. Applicants must be completing a college preparatory curriculum and be accepted full-time at an accredited college or university (or accredited school of music). Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be US citizens or legal residents with an I-551 permanent residency card or passport stamped "I-551 in effect."
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Comparative Law
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Health Law
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Law and Legal Studies
- International Marketing
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Legal Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Piano and Organ
- Pre-Law Studies
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Intellectual Property Law
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
Must demonstrate a commitment to pursuing a career in the music industry.