Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for Louisiana residents who have been residents for at least one year prior to July 1 of the scholarship award year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate students at a Louisiana public college or university majoring in forestry, wildlife, or marine science with the intent of obtaining a degree in that field. Undergraduate students must have earned at least 60 hours of college credit and have at least a 2.5 cumulative college GPA. Graduate students must have at least a 3.0 cumulative college GPA on all credits earned in graduate school. All applicants must be US citizens or nationals or eligible non-citizens and be registered with Selective Service if required. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must complete and file the FAFSA and the specified scholarship application by the deadline date.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,000 - $3,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Urban Forestry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wildlife Biology
- Marine Sciences
Must attend a public college or university in Louisiana.
Visit site for more details.