Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores or juniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be SWE members and be pursuing a degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or industrial engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and demonstrate financial need. Applicants also must be available to accept one Rockwell Collins co-op or internship prior to completion of degree. Underrepresented groups are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Video Game Development/Other Computer Programming
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Information Technology Project Management
- Computer Support Specialist
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)