This scholarship is for graduate students who are currently enrolled or accepted in a library or information science program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate superior academic ability and an interest or performance in electronic information sciences. This scholarship is open to students worldwide and is awarded based on academic achievement; demonstrated interest in electronic information services, based on course work, research, and experience; and faculty recommendations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Archives/Archival Administration
- Children and Youth Library Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Information Science/Studies
- Library and Archives Assisting
- Library and Information Science
- Library Science and Administration, Other
- Library Science, Other
- School Librarian/School Library Media Specialist