This scholarship is for members of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to prepare for the ordained ministry, be enrolled as full-time students in an ATS accredited seminary or school, and provide evidence of financial need. Applicants must submit transcripts and references.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,500 - $2,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
College Major: Is this you?
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries, Other
- Pastoral Studies/Counseling
- Pre-Theology/Pre-Ministerial Studies
- Religious Education
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Theological and Ministerial Studies, Other
- Theology and Religious Vocations, Other
- Theology/Theological Studies
- Youth Ministry
Religion: Is this you?
- Christian (all denominations)
Must be preparing for ministry within the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).