Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for entry-level minority students who are studying radiography, sonography, magnetic resonance, radiation therapy, or nuclear medicine. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, specifically in the radiologic science curriculum, and plan to finish their radiologic degree or certificate program after September 1, 2012. Applicants must be US citizens, nationals, or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Industrial Radiologic Technology/Technician
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Veterinary Radiology
- Radiologist Assistant
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander