This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and current adult nursing students who reside in one of the following Tennessee counties: Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Hamblen, Jefferson, Loudon, Monroe, Morgan, Roane, Scott, Sevier, or Union. Preference will be given to current public health nurses continuing education. Also eligible are current (preferably public health) nursing students pursuing a nursing career (preferably public health). Applicants must demonstrate financial need and enroll full- or part-time in an accredited, not-for-profit nursing program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Hamblen, Jefferson, Loudon, Monroe, Morgan, Roane, Scott, Sevier, or Union County
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
Must be a graduating high school senior or an adult student.