This scholarship is for graduating seniors of a Capital Region high school in Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, or Schenectady County, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be continuing musical studies, preferably in music education or performance in the woodwind family or piano. Applicants must have demonstrated academic achievement; financial need; and must have been accepted to either a two- or four-year college or university. Applicants are encouraged, but not required, to include an audition tape with their application.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, or Schenectady County
College Major: Is this you?
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments