Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors and recent graduates of high schools in Morgan, Washington, Logan, Yuma, Phillips, or Sedgwick County, Colorado. Applicants must have earned a high school diploma or equivalent within the past two years; high school graduates (public or private), homeschool graduates, and GED holders are all eligible. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to pursue a career in teaching; demonstrate the potential to be successful in their post-secondary educational journey; and demonstrate financial need. Scholarship awards are intended to assist students who demonstrate financial need but who are not eligible for PELL grants. Applicants must also be US citizens and Colorado residents who are eligible for in-state tuition rates and plan to attend an accredited, publicly funded Colorado college/university. Scholarship award is equal to one year's worth of tuition and fees, based on a 12-credit course load.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Morgan, Washington, Logan, Yuma, Phillips, or Sedgwick County
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Art Teacher Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education, Other
- Biology Teacher Education
- Business Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Community College Education
- Computer Teacher Education
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Driver and Safety Teacher Education
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education, General
- Education, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals Who are Developmentally Delayed
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Autism
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Mental Retardation
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Orthopedic and Other Physical Health Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Vision Impairments Including Blindness
- Education/Teaching of the Gifted and Talented
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
- French Language Teacher Education
- Geography Teacher Education
- German Language Teacher Education
- Health Occupations Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Indian/Native American Education
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Latin Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Montessori Teacher Education
- Multicultural Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Physics Teacher Education
- Psychology Teacher Education
- Reading Teacher Education
- Sales and Marketing Operations/Marketing and Distribution Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Special Education and Teaching, General
- Special Education and Teaching, Other
- Speech Teacher Education
- Teacher Assistant/Aide
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Other
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas, Other
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Teaching Assistants/Aides, Other
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language, Other
- Teaching French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Technical Teacher Education
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Trade and Industrial Teacher Education
- Waldorf/Steiner Teacher Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Secondary Special Education Programs
- Earth Science Teacher Education
- Environmental Education
Must attend a publicly-funded Colorado college/university.