This scholarship is for students who are enrolled full-time in graduate studies in social work or public health. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be legal residents of the United States and Westchester County, New York (applicants may attend school elsewhere). Scholarships are awarded based on public service interest, financial need, and scholastic capacity.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Westchester County
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical/Medical Social Work
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Public Health Residency Program
- Health and Wellness, General
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- International Public Health/International Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Public Health Medicine
- Public Health, General
- Public Health, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other