This scholarship is for high school seniors and current undergraduates who are pursuing a career in agriculture. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have been or are members of 4-H or FFA. Applicants must be attending a university, college, or community college for the upcoming fall semester.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanics and Equipment/Machine Technology
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Mechanization, Other
- Agricultural Power Machinery Operation
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Crop Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Horticultural Science
- International Agriculture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Livestock Management
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Poultry Science
- Range Science and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Future Farmers of America (FFA)