Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students seeking an associate's or bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing technology, or a closely related field of study. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA. Applicants must have participated in a FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge during high school, and must provide a letter of recommendation from a FIRST faculty leader verifying participation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Automation Engineer Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must have participated in a FIRST Competition or Challenge.