These scholarships are for graduating high school seniors, current undergraduates, and master's or doctoral degree students who are pursuing degrees in manufacturing or a related field at a two- or four-year college or university. Multiple scholarships are available; see website for details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering Mechanics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology