Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and entering freshmen in the following counties in Texas: Brown, Callahan, Coke, Coleman, Comanche, Coryell, Eastland, Erath, Hamilton, Haskell, Hood, Johnson, Jones, Lampasas, McCulloch, Mills, Nolan, Palo Pinto, Parker, Runnels, San Saba, Shackelford, Somervell, Stephens, Stonewall, Tarrant, Taylor, Throckmorton, and Wise. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to enroll in a program related to petroleum engineering at an accredited university. Applicants must have at least a 1650 SAT (1090 three-score equivalent, or 24 ACT) score, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and be ranked academically in the top 10% of their graduating class. Applicants also must be US citizens or lawful permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
ACT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Brown, Callahan, Coke, Coleman, Comanche, Coryell, Eastland, Erath, Hamilton, Haskell, Hood, Johnson, Jones, Lampasas, McCulloch, Mills, Nolan, Palo Pinto, Parker, Runnels, San Saba, Shackelford, Somervell, Stephens, Stonewall, Tarrant, Taylor, Throckmorton, or Wise County
College Major: Is this you?
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Well Drilling/Driller