This scholarship is for students in the AKA Great Lakes Region: Ohio, West Virginia, Michigan, western Pennsylvania, and western New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.0 GPA and pursue a career in government service (including law and politics), science, technology, healthcare (including research), journalism, business, and the entertainment field (including acting, directing, writing, design, etc.) Scholarship applications are accepted throughout the year, and applicants may apply for more than one fund offered by the AKA-EAF.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
- West Virginia
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Must pursue a career in government service.