Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students in the AKA Great Lakes Region: Ohio, West Virginia, Michigan, western Pennsylvania, and western New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.0 GPA and pursue a career in government service (including law and politics), science, technology, healthcare (including research), journalism, business, and the entertainment field (including acting, directing, writing, design, etc.) Scholarship applications are accepted throughout the year, and applicants may apply for more than one fund offered by the AKA-EAF.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
- West Virginia
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Residency Programs
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
Must pursue a career in government service.