This scholarship is for graduate students in Illinois, who are pursuing a career in social services with youth. To quality for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled or accepted in a graduate program, demonstrate leadership qualities, and have experience in youth programs or social services. Eligible programs of study include: Master in Social Work (MSW); MS in Psychology or Counseling; and MA in Counseling or Psychology.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical/Medical Social Work
- Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
- Community Psychology
- Comparative Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Educational Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Family Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Health/Medical Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Personality Psychology
- Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
- Psychology, General
- Psychology, Other
- Psychometrics and Quantitative Psychology
- School Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Youth Services/Administration
- Research and Experimental Psychology, Other
- Applied Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
Must be pursuing a career in social services with youth.