This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduates students who are studying veterinary medicine or other biomedical science curriculum. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be US citizens and enrolled full-time in an accredited US college/university. Undergraduate applicants must have completed at least two years of a four-year pre-veterinary medicine or other biomedical science program. Graduate applicants must have completed no more than one year of study in veterinary medicine. Applicants must agree to work for the agency during school breaks (summer and holiday).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Nutrition
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Toxicology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant