This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students seeking a bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, or a closely related degree program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, be attending a four-year college or university in the United States or Canada, be enrolled full-time, have successfully completed three or more Project Lead the Way Classes, and be US or Canadian citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must have successfully completed three or more PLTW classes.