Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for active members of the School Nutrition Association (SNA) who have been members for at least one year from February 1, 2012. Four scholarships are offered; students applying online will automatically be considered for each. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have a history of employment in school foodservice. Applicants must be SNA members who are or will be enrolled in a degree program at a vocational/technical, undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate level in the United States. The program of study should fall into one or more of the SNA Keys to Excellence subject areas: administration, communications & marketing, nutrition & nutrition education, and operations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $2,500|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services, Other
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Educational Administration and Supervision, Other
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Health Communication
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Human Nutrition
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Nutrition Sciences
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Organizational Communication, General
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Superintendency and Educational System Administration
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Youth Services/Administration
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
Community Groups: Is this you?
- School Nutrition Association (SNA)