Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors from public high schools in Johnson County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to major in microbiology, chemistry, or biochemistry. Applicants must be accepted to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private college or university; demonstrate the potential to succeed in college and their chosen area of study; exhibit good character and commitment to school; and have standardized test scores, GPA, and/or class rank that demonstrate academic preparation and performance. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must provide a personal statement answering the question: “What is your specific interest in science and what is your ultimate career goal?” and provide a brief statement about how you and/or your family plan to pay for your education.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Johnson County
College Major: Is this you?
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology, Other
- Microbiology, General
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry