This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are majoring in one of the following disciplines: geology, geophysics or physics; chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, petroleum, geological, or geophysical engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA; be US citizens or be authorized to work on a full-time basis; be enrolled full-time; and attend one of the specified institutions listed on the website.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Biochemical Engineering
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- Engineering Science
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer/Plastics Engineering
- Structural Engineering
Must attend one of the specified institutions.
Visit site for more details.