This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are majoring in one of the following disciplines: geology, geophysics or physics; chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, petroleum, geological, or geophysical engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA; be US citizens or be authorized to work on a full-time basis; be enrolled full-time; and attend one of the specified institutions listed on the website.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Science
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer/Plastics Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
Must attend one of the specified institutions.
Visit site for more details.