This scholarship is for students who are participants in the work-site based program Law Enforcement Explorers offered by Learning for Life. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be in at least 12th grade and be pursuing a career in law enforcement.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Comparative Law
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Health Law
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Law and Legal Studies
- Juvenile Corrections
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Legal Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Pre-Law Studies
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Tax Law/Taxation
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Learning for Life Exploring Program