Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for California nurses who are pursuing academic preparation and/or continuing educational programs in the humanities, the cultural, political, economic, legal, and social sciences or other fields appropriate for developing effective nursing leadership. Applicants must be either pursuing a degree in nursing or a degree outside of nursing that is beneficial to nursing or patients. Applicants must have a professional vision and direction and demonstrate commitment and participation in CNA, nursing,or health-related organizations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Residency Programs
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Registered/Certified Nurse