This scholarship is for students enrolled as juniors (60 semester hours or equivalent) or seniors in full-time undergraduate study in architecture or structural engineering at a participating college or university (see program guidelines for a list of eligible schools).
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Real Estate Development
- Structural Engineering
Must attend a participating college or university.