Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for SSPI Members (membership is free for full-time students; see website for instructions on how to apply for membership if not already a member). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be studying or intend to study satellite-related technologies, policies, or applications, such as telecommunications, remote sensing, imaging, space law, business, distance learning, meteorology, energy, navigation, government, and broadcasting. Most scholarships give consideration for financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,500 - $3,500|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Signal/Geospatial Intelligence
- Radar Communications and Systems Technology
Must intend to study satellite-related technologies, policies, or applications.