This scholarship is for residents of South Carolina, who are rising juniors, seniors, or graduate students majoring in accounting at a South Carolina college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall GPA of no less than 3.25 and a GPA in accounting of no less than 3.5.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- South Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a South Carolina college or university.