This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from the South Florida area who plan to further their education in the aviation field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County; have a minimum 3.0 weight GPA; enroll in a college or vocational school on a full-time basis; and plan to continue education within the aviation sector (including, but not limited to, aeronautical science, aerospace engineering, air traffic management, aviation management, aircraft maintenance, or becoming a certified commercial pilot. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must explain the following in an essay: "Why are you entering the aviation industry and where do you see yourself 10 years from now?"
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other