This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International who are small aircraft maintenance technicians. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a recreational or sport pilot certificate within six months of receiving the scholarship. The scholarship award may be used for flight training costs only.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
Must be a small aircraft maintenance technician.