This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in landscape, horticulture, or a related discipline at a two- or four-year institution. Students in vocational agriculture will also be considered. Undergraduate applicants must have at least a sophomore standing in a four-year curriculum or senior standing in a two-year curriculum; graduate students of all years may apply. Applicants must be interested in woody plant production, wood plant propagation, woody plant breeding, and/or horticultural sales and marketing. Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time, in good standing, have an overall 2.25 GPA, and a 2.7 GPA in their major.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Horticultural Science
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management