This scholarship is for freshmen, sophomores, juniors, or seniors currently enrolled at a four-year institution, and for freshmen and sophomores currently enrolled at a two-year institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.25 GPA, be studying within the hospitality field, and be US citizens or permanent US residents. Applicants must be enrolled full-time (minimum nine hours) for the next academic year (both semesters) for which the scholarship is given in order to receive the full scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- St. Louis Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Casino Management
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Wine Steward/Sommelier