This scholarship is for students enrolled in a graduate program at a university in the greater St. Louis area. Preference will be given to proposals seeking partial or full support for research on tropical or temperate bird populations, bird ecology, bird migration, or conservation of birds and their habitat. Consideration may also be given to research proposals in other fields of wildlife ecology and biodiversity conservation. Proposals will be evaluated based on their scientific merit and probability of success.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- St. Louis Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Conservation Biology
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Population Biology
- Wildlife Biology
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
Must attend a school in the St. Louis area.