This scholarship is for currently enrolled students working towards a degree (AA, AS, BA, BS, MS, PhD) in a field of Medical Imaging. Medical imaging includes, but may not be limited to: Sonographer, Radiation Therapist, Nuclear Med Tech and MRI Tech. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and complete an AfterCollege profile.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Radiation Oncology Residency Program
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Radiologist Assistant
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
- Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Diagnostic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Medical Nuclear Physics Residency Program
- Therapeutic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Residency Program