Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for currently enrolled students working towards a degree (AA, AS, BA, BS, MS, PhD) in a field of Medical Imaging. Medical imaging includes, but may not be limited to: Sonographer, Radiation Therapist, Nuclear Med Tech and MRI Tech. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and complete an AfterCollege profile.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Radiation Oncology Residency Program
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Radiologist Assistant
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
- Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Diagnostic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Medical Nuclear Physics Residency Program
- Therapeutic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Residency Program