This scholarship is for relatives of NSA active/retired (living/deceased) members. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in accounting and be the spouse, son, daughter, grandchild, niece, nephew, son- or daughter-in-law of a member. This does not include student members of the NSA. The member must have held membership for at least one year prior to the annual distribution of applications. Active members must be, or have been, in public practice in addition to meeting one of the following requirements: public accountant, accounting practitioner, certified public accountant, or have a tax permit.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)