This scholarship is for students whose permanent address is in Stark County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing two- or four-year college-level study in dairy science, large animal veterinary medicine, human nutrition, or food science; have a 2.5 GPA; and demonstrate financial need. This scholarship can also be used for graduate-level studies.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Stark County
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Human Nutrition
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Nutrition Sciences