Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students whose permanent address is in Stark County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing two- or four-year college-level study in dairy science, large animal veterinary medicine, human nutrition, or food science; have a 2.5 GPA; and demonstrate financial need. This scholarship can also be used for graduate-level studies.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Stark County
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Human Nutrition
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Nutrition Sciences