This grant is for students who are residents of Washington state. To qualify, applicants must have a family income of equal to or less than 70% of the state median. Applicants must enroll as undergraduates at an eligible institution with a minimum of three credits and be pursuing a first bachelor's degree, certificate, or first associate's degree (not in theology). Applicants must submit an approved FAFSA to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- MILITARY SCIENCE, LEADERSHIP AND OPERATIONAL ART
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Must attend an eligible institution. Applicants must have a family income of equal to or less than 70% of the state median.
Visit site for more details.