This grant is for students who are residents of Washington state. To qualify, applicants must have a family income of equal to or less than 70% of the state median. Applicants must enroll as undergraduates at an eligible institution with a minimum of three credits and be pursuing a first bachelor's degree, certificate, or first associate's degree (not in theology). Applicants must submit an approved FAFSA to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Award Range:||$885 - $10,868|
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Architecture and Related Services
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Culinary and Personal Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Library Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Military Technologies
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Precision Production
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC, ROTC)
- Residency Programs
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Security and Protective Services
- Social Sciences
- Transportation and Materials Moving
- Visual and Performing Arts
Must attend an eligible institution. Applicants must have a family income of equal to or less than 70% of the state median.
Visit site for more details.