This scholarship is for nursing students who are enrolled in a nursing program accredited by the NLN or CCNE, who have chosen long term care or geriatrics as their practice area after graduation. Nursing students in an undergraduate or graduate program are also eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must make a commitment to practice in long term care or geriatrics for at least two years after graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Pre-Nursing Studies
Must be committed to long term care or geriatrics.