This scholarship is for graduate (Master's, PhD, or Law School) students studying law, policy, or public administration with a focus or concentration in water resources. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attend a public or private school located in the United States as full- or part-time students for the complete academic year in which the scholarship is awarded. Applicants must be committed to join in the effort to ensure California's water quality and to implement sound water management policies.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Conservation Biology
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
Must have a focus or concentration in water resources.