This scholarship is for full-time students who are enrolled in a community college film/television/cinema program, and preparing for a career in film or television production (not acting). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed 12 units of classes in their school's film/television/cinema program. Applicants must be residents of or attending school in the Greater Los Angeles area in California, including portions of Ventura and Orange counties. Scholarships are awarded based on the ability to articulate a clear statement of goals, the likelihood of goal attainment, personal courage and personal commitment, and financial need. Applicants may apply for only two scholarships per cycle.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater Los Angeles Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Documentary Production
- Film/Cinema/Video Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
Must be enrolled in a community college.