This scholarship is for art students who are graduating seniors from John Jay High School in Hopewell Junction, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be interested in pursuing an art-related major in college. Applicants must demonstrate a good academic record (85+ overall average); have demonstrated interest and involvement in the arts (extracurricular and/or JJHS art sequence); and have participation in extracurricular activities. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must include a portfolio of original work (digital PowerPoint) and two letters of recommendation, one of which is from an art teacher.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Costume Design
High School: Is this you?
- John Jay Shs