As an NSA employee with the Stokes Program, applicants will attend college full-time, then work during the summer at NSA for 12 weeks in areas that are related to their course of study. This scholarship program is for high school seniors who are planning to major in computer science or computer/electrical engineering. To qualify for this scholarship program, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and a 1600 SAT score (1100 Critical Reading and Math, 500 in Writing) or a 25 ACT score. Applicants must have demonstrated leadership abilities, be eligible to be granted a security clearance, and be US citizens. If selected as a program participant, applicants are required to work in their area of study for NSA after college graduation for at least one-and-one-half times the length of study.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
ACT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing