This scholarship is for students at least 17 years of age or older who are accepted to or attending a full-time, undergraduate or graduate finance, economics, or investment program at an accredited institution of learning. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA based on the previous year's academic performance, be attending an institution in the United States, and be either a US citizen or a foreign student with a valid US Student Visa.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Finance
- Agricultural Economics
- Applied Economics
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Investments and Securities
- Military Economics and Management, Other
- Natural Resource Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Public Finance