This scholarship is for seniors graduating from a high school in the Lake Superior School District in Minnesota: Two Harbors High School and William Kelley. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have achieved a 2.75 GPA or higher and plan to pursue a career in the hospitality industry. Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, major field of interest, determination to pursue a higher education or vocation, and employment if any.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
High School: Is this you?
- Kelley Secondary
- Two Harbors Secondary