This scholarship is for women who are graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be SWE members pursuing a degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering, or chemical engineering; emphasis on water or waste water engineering is preferred. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)