This scholarship is for students who live within the bounds of the Synod: Pennsylvania; West Virginia (not including the counties of Berkeley, Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Jefferson, Mineral, Morgan, and Pendleton); and Ohio (only the counties of Belmont, Columbiana, Harrison, Jefferson, and Monroe). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree other than a bachelor's degree. Applicants must be members of the Presbyterian Church and be pursuing a church-related vocation. Multiple scholarships are available; see application for details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Pennsylvania; West Virginia (excluding the counties of Berkeley, Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Jefferson, Mineral, Morgan, or Pendleton County); and Ohio (only the counties of Belmont, Columbiana, Harrison, Jefferson, and Monroe
College Major: Is this you?
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries, Other
- Pastoral Studies/Counseling
- Pre-Theology/Pre-Ministerial Studies
- Rabbinical Studies
- Religious Education
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Talmudic Studies
- Theological and Ministerial Studies, Other
- Theology and Religious Vocations, Other
- Theology/Theological Studies
- Youth Ministry
- Urban Ministry
- Women's Ministry
- Lay Ministry
Religion: Is this you?