This scholarship is for students currently enrolled full-time in a program in Hydrographic and/or Geophysical Survey, Geomatic/Geodetic Engineering, Ocean Sciences, Survey or Systems Engineering, Electronics, Software Development, or Geographic Information Sciences (GIS). To qualify, applicants must demonstrate an interest in marine or offshore survey, mapping, or survey and positioning in line with the above subjects. Applicants must be current Texas residents or plan on attending a college in Texas. Second-year and higher students must have a 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Geographic Information Science and Cartography
- Geography, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geometry/Geometric Analysis
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Marine Sciences
- Ocean Engineering
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Surveying Engineering
- Surveying Technology/Surveying
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Science and Theory