Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate students who plan to enter the maritime industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a maritime major at an accredited four-year US university and be entering as a sophomore, junior, or senior. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. This scholarship is available nationwide.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Orange County
College Major: Is this you?
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer
- Marine Transportation, Other
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Navy/Marine Corps JROTC/ROTC
- Ocean Engineering
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Navy/Marine Corps ROTC, Naval Science and Operations, Other
- Operational Oceanography
- Maritime Studies
- Marine Sciences
- Maritime Law Enforcement