This scholarship is for undergraduate students who plan to enter the maritime industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a maritime major at an accredited four-year US university and be entering as a sophomore, junior, or senior. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. This scholarship is available nationwide.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Orange County
College Major: Is this you?
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer
- Marine Transportation, Other
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Navy/Marine Corps JROTC/ROTC
- Ocean Engineering
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Navy/Marine Corps ROTC, Naval Science and Operations, Other
- Operational Oceanography
- Maritime Studies
- Marine Sciences
- Maritime Law Enforcement