This scholarship is for current high school seniors residing in one of the eight counties in Western New York: Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Allegany. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to pursue a major in a culinary arts or hospitality curriculum. Applicants will be evaluated based on academic achievement, experience, enthusiasm, recommendations, community involvement, goals and objectives, and overall interest.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, or Allegany County
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Casino Management
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Wine Steward/Sommelier