Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students who are residents of Cuyahoga, Lake, or Geauga County, Ohio, and pursuing a career in diagnostic imaging. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending an accredited educational institution and enrolled in a biomedical or electronic engineering school or have biomedical electronic engineering work experience. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be pursuing coursework related to the pursuit of a career in diagnostic imaging. Applicants must be US citizens or legal residents with a permanent resident card.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Cuyahoga, Lake, or Geauga County
College Major: Is this you?
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
Must be pursuing a career in diagnostic imaging