This scholarship is for students who are residents of Cuyahoga, Lake, or Geauga County, Ohio, and pursuing a career in diagnostic imaging. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending an accredited educational institution and enrolled in a biomedical or electronic engineering school or have biomedical electronic engineering work experience. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be pursuing coursework related to the pursuit of a career in diagnostic imaging. Applicants must be US citizens or legal residents with a permanent resident card.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Cuyahoga, Lake, or Geauga County
College Major: Is this you?
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
Must be pursuing a career in diagnostic imaging.