Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for high school seniors who are eligible to graduate the same year as the scholarship application date, and have a cumulative minimum 2.5 GPA. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants currently must be accepted to an accredited college or university as either culinary arts majors or pastry arts majors, or be an ACF registered apprentice and have a career goal of becoming a chef or pastry chef. Selections are made based upon a point scale; please see application for more details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier